Crevice and Crevasse

Previous Page

How to use the words Crevice and Crevasse?

Crevices are by definition tiny, like that little crevice between your teeth where the popcorn hulls always get caught.

A huge crack in a glacier is given the French spelling: crevasse.

Common Errors Index

From Crevice and Crevasse to HOME PAGE