Business Dictionary :
Danger and Dangerous
Danger : noun : possibility of being harmed or killed
• There is danger to the workforce in the old machinery.
In danger of = which may easily happen
• There is no danger of the sales force leaving = it is not likely that the sales force will leave.
Danger money : noun : extra money paid to workers in dangerous jobs
• The company is in danger of being taken over.
• She is in danger of being made redundant.
• The workforce has stopped work and asked for danger money.
Dangerous : adjective : that which can be harmful
Dangerous job = job where the workers may be killed or hurt
From Danger to HOME PAGE