Business Dictionary :
Decline : noun : gradual fall
• The decline in the value of the franc…
• A decline in buying power…
• The last year has seen a decline in real wages.
: to fall slowly
• Shares declined in a weak market.
• Imports have declined over the last year.
• The economy declined during the last government.
: In 1984 the profits again declined to l185billions from the 1983 figure of 1229billions. (Financial Times
: Saudi oil production has declined by three quarters to around 2.5m barrels a day. (Economist
: This gives an average monthly decline of 2.15 per cent during the period. (Business Times Lagos
From Decline to HOME PAGE