Business Dictionary :
Deliver : verb : to transport goods to a customer
Goods Delivered Free = goods transported to the customer's address at a price which includes transport costs
Free Delivered Goods = goods transported to the customer's address at a price which includes transport costs
Goods Delivered On Board = goods transported free to the ship or plane but not to the customer's warehouse
Delivered Price = price which includes packing and transport
Delivery : noun : delivery of goods = transport of goods to a customer's address
• Parcels awaiting delivery
• Free delivery
• Delivery free
• Delivery date
• Delivery within 28 days
• Allow 28 days for delivery.
• Delivery is not allowed for.
• Delivery is not included.
Delivery : goods being delivered
• We take in three deliveries a day.
• There were four items missing in the last delivery.
Delivery : transfer of a bill of exchange
Delivery Note = list of goods being delivered or any note given to the customer with the goods
Delivery Order = instructions given by the customer to the person holding his goods, to tell him to deliver them
• The store has a delivery service to all parts of the town.
• The store will deliver goods to all parts of the town.
Delivery Time : number of days before something will be delivered
Delivery Van = goods van for delivering goods to retail customers
Express Delivery = very fast delivery
Recorded Delivery = mail service where the letters are signed for by the person receiving them
• We sent the documents by recorded delivery.
Cash on Delivery = payment in cash when the goods are delivered.
To Take Delivery of Goods = to accept goods when they are delivered
• We took delivery of the stock into our warehouse on the 25th of last month.
From Deliver to HOME PAGE