Business Dictionary :
Disaster : noun : very bad accident
• Ten people died in the air disaster.
: financial collapse
• The company is heading for disaster = the company is going to collapse
• The company is on a disaster course = the company is going to collapse
• The advertising campaign was a disaster = the advertising campaign was very bad or did not have the required effect.
: accident in nature
• A storm disaster on the south coast
• Flood disaster damage
: very bad
• The company suffered a disastrous drop in sales.
From Disaster to HOME PAGE