Newly Added Oxymorons
Here is the largest collection of the Newly Added Oxymorons.
Law abiding Illegal Alien
Restricted Free Agent
Biggest Piece of Minutia Bill O'Reily
Captain Feather sword the friendly pirate (The Wiggles)
Conversational Story (Stories)
First Among Equals
Voice of the Silent Majority
Point in Time
Half the Time
Preference for Agreement
The Future Is Now
Up the Down Staircase (book by Bel Kaufman)
Baby Grand (piano)
Getting nowhere Fast
Learning By Teaching
Teaching By Learning
Amateur College Athletics
Newly Added Oxymoronic Quotes and Sayings (25)
Staying awake to chase a dream. - Muse (UK rock band) in their song 'Falling Away With You'
You got your momma's taste but you got my mouth. - Ben Folds, in his song 'Gracie'
You non-conformists are all the same. - Muse (UK rock band) in their song
- It's wrong to be always right.
Half the lies our opponents tell about us are not true. - Sir Boyle Roche
- Maybe the bitterness will make you a bit sweeter. -- R.M.
- I didn't do anything wrong, and I won't do it again.
- The only thing I don't Procrastinate about is Procrastination.
Remember the future. - Tagline for the movie "Paycheck"
- Australia is a pretty big continent.
Minimum wage for a maximum loser. - (from The Hot Chick movie)
- Treat me like an angel and I'll be your little devil.
Stop stabbing yourself in the back. - Judith Briles
- Change is the only Constant.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Be here Now, when you can. - Ron McIntosh
You Win, I Win, We Lose. - Lyrics, Kenny Chesney
- You win big when you lose right.
- Everything is so random there must be a pattern.
I die every day; I mean that brothers, just as surely as I glory over you in Christ Jesus our Lord. - 1 Corinthians 15:31
- A person who doesn't vote votes for the winner!
- An abstention is a vote for the winner!
- The Right way is the Wrong way and the Left way is the Right way. (Driving directions)
Why don't they make the whole airplane out of that black box stuff? - Steven Wright
- The clock is two minutes ahead and one hour behind.
Newly Added Oxymorons to HOME PAGE