Oxymorons : Relationships
Here is the largest collection of the Oxymorons related to Relationships.
Agree to Disagree
All Different All Equal
Alone in a Crowd
Cruel to be Kind
Delicious Torment (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Drawing a Blank
Eyes Wide Shut
Go Ahead, Back Up
Hate to Hate
Hate to Love
Love Hate Relationship
Love to Hate
Male Madame (pimp)
No Comment (Is a Comment)
She's the Man
Shout in a Whisper
Sound of Silence
Sweet Sorrow (William Shakespeare)
Tears of Joy
Thinking out Loud
Warm as Ice
Where the Truth Lies
Oxymoronic Quotes and Sayings: Relationships (30)
Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it. - Irene Peter
- As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.
Gentlemen, for your information, I have a question to ask you. - Samuel Goldwyn
- He doesn't have much of a reputation or so I've heard.
He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. - Winston Churchill
I always advise people never to give advice. - P. G. Wodehouse
I am not sincere, even when I say I am not. - Jules Renard
- I deserve respect for the things I did not do.
- I hate you as much as I love you.
- I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
- I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar, but I am not sure if I believe it.
I never liked you, and I always will. - Samuel Goldwyn
- I wouldn't be paranoid if everyone didn't pick on me.
If you fall and break your legs, don't come running to me. - Samuel Goldwyn
- I'm not going to say, 'I told you so'.
- Maybe the bitterness will make you a bit sweeter. -- R.M.
Melancholy is the pleasure of being sad. - Victor Hugo
'No comment' is a splendid expression. I am using it again and again. - Winston Churchill
Of course I can keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to that can't keep them. - Anthony Haden-Guest
Our comedies are not to be laughed at. - Samuel Goldwyn
Our similarities are different. - Dale Berra, son of Yogi
Parting is such sweet sorrow. - William Shakespeare
- People have one thing in common: they are all different.
Samuel Goldwyn, when told his son was getting married: Thank heaven. A bachelor's life is no life for a single man. - Samuel Goldwyn
- Seriously, you need to lighten up.
- Some bachelors want a meaningful overnight relationship.
Too bad Sponge Bob is not here to celebrate Sponge Bob not being here! - Squidward
- Treat me like an angel and I'll be your little devil.
You Win, I Win, We Lose. - Lyrics, Kenny Chesney
- You're on my list of people that will never make any list of mine.
From Relationships to HOME PAGE