Business Dictionary :
Undermanned, Undermentioned, Underpaid,
Underrate and Undersell
Undermanned : adjective : with not enough staff to do the work
Undermanning : noun : having too few workers than are needed to do the company's work
• The company's production is affected by undermanning on the assembly line.
: no plural
: mentioned lower down in a document
: not paid enough
• Our staffs say that they are underpaid and overworking.
: to value less highly than should be
• Do not underrate the strength of the competition in the European market.
• The power of the yen is underrated.
: to sell more cheaply than
• To undersell a competitor
• The company is never undersold. = No other company sells goods as cheaply as this one.
: underselling - undersold
From Undermanned to HOME PAGE