Grammar Index : 2
Verb is the word to denote an action or a state. A single word can be used as a verb. Here are few examples in which the single words have been used as verbs.
- He drinks coffee.
- Children like sweet.
- I am fond of Ice-creams.
- The soup is better.
- The marriage is held in a grand manner.
- We invited him.
- The giants love children.
- The teacher fined the late-comers.
- The teacher allows the late-comers.
- The watchman does his duty.
- The trader never sleeps.
- I walk to my office.
- They come with a problem.
- You have to be there by 6 am.
- Be in my office today.
- Watch TV for this program.
- Read news paper regularly.
- I teach English to UK students online.
- He learns Math from my father.
- His uncle is working in Post Office.
From Verb to HOME PAGE