Wagon : noun : goods truck used on the railway
Waive : verb : to give up (a right)
• He waived his claim to the estate.
• To waive a payment = to say that payment is not necessary
• If you want to work without a permit, you will have to apply for a waiver.
• He walks to the office every morning.
• The visitors walked round the factory.
• The builders walked off the site because they said it was too dangerous.
• The whole workforce walked out in protest.
• Production has been held up by the walk -out of the workers.
• The American financial centre
• A Wall Street analyst
• She writes the Wall Street column in the newspaper.
• To draw up a wants list = to make a list of things which you need