Wrap Up, Wrapper, Wrapping and Wreck
• He wrapped up the parcel in green paper.
NOTE : wrapping - wrapped
Wrapper : noun : material which wraps something
• The biscuits are packed in plastic wrappers.
Wrapping : noun : wrapping paper : special coloured paper for wrapping presents
Gift-Wrapping : noun :
(i) service in a store for wrapping presents for customers
Wreck : noun :
(a) ship which has sunk or which has been badly damaged and cannot float
• They saved the cargo from the wreck.
(b) company which has collapsed
• He managed to save some of his investment from the wreck of the company.
Wreck : verb : to damage badly or to ruin
• They are trying to salvage the wrecked tanker.
Follow These Links!