Business Dictionary :
Wrong, Wrongful and Wrongly
Wrong : adjective : not right or not correct
• The total in the last column is wrong.
• The sales director reported the wrong figures to the meeting.
• I tried to phone. But I got the wrong number.
Wrongful : adjective : unlawful
• Wrongful dismissal = removing someone from a job for reasons which are wrong
Wrongly : adverb : not correctly or badly
• He wrongly invoiced Smith Ltd for £250 when he should have credited them with the same amount.
From Wrong to HOME PAGE