Adjectives describe or give information about nouns. The good news is that the form of adjectives does not change. It does not matter if the noun being modified is male or female, singular or plural, subject or object. Some adjectives give us factual information about the noun - age, size colour etc (fact adjectives - can't be argued with). Some adjectives show what somebody thinks about something or somebody - nice, horrid, beautiful etc (opinion adjectives - not everyone may agree).
1. Yesterday she heard surprising news.
2. The rented tools must be returned by five o'clock.
3. The frightened rabbit stayed perfectly still.
4. We had a frightening experience.
5. The play is entertaining.
Adjectives To HOME PAGE