Best marriage advice ever by a dad to his son. This is gold!
When I consider what type of advice is the best to give, I have to say marriage advice. Why? Because your spouse is who you spend your entire life with. They are the ones who endure every hardship, failure and struggle with you. They are by your side for success, growth and blessings. You lean on each other, rely on each other and make a life together.
A marriage is a partnership and if you nurture it, it can be the most powerful thing in your life. It can give you comfort and hope and stability when the rest of the world can not.
WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE.
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.