1. When do you get up everyday?
2. When do you go to school?
3. When do they come here?
4. When do you go to bed everyday?
5. When do we meet him?
6. When do you open your shop?
7. When do they start the match?
8. When do we start?
9. When do I call you?
10. When do I contact him?
When + does + (He, She, It, Rahim, Beena) + verb?
1. When does he come here?
2. When does he go to library?
3. When does the bus come?
4. When does the train arrive?
5. When does Ram meet the chairman?
6. When does Sita go to bed?
7. When does it come?
8. When docs it cry?
9. When does Rahim wake up?
10. When does Beena come to clean the room?
When + did + (He, She, It, You, I, We, Ram, Sita) + verb)
1. When did you meet the Manager?
2. When did you buy this car?
3. When did he give you the address?
4. When did the teacher come?
5. When did Ram reach the station?
6. When did they announce the results?
7. When did the train arrive?
8. When did Gupta deposit the amount?
9. When did they commence the programme?
10. When did Suraj attend the interview?
When + will + (He, She, It, You, Ram, Sita, They) + verb?
1. When will he meet you?
2. When will you attend the interview?
3. When will they announce the results?
4. When will you begin the work?
5. When will they supply the books?
6. When will the workers go home?
7. When will Ram publish the book?
8. When will he visit the factory?
Corresponding Answers :
I get up at 5 o' clock everyday.
I go to school at 9.a.m.
They come here at 5 o' clock.
I go to bed every day at 9 p.m.
We meet him at 3 p.m.
I open my shop at 6 a.m.
They start match at 10 o'clock.
We start at 5 am.
You call me early morning.
You contact him as soon as you got down.
He comes here at 9 a.m.
He goes to library at 4 p.m.
The bus comes at 3 o' dock.
The train arrives at 3 p.m.
Ram meets the chairman on Friday.
Sita goes to bed at 10 o'clock.
It comes before night.
It cries all over the day.
Rahim wakes up at 6'0 clock.
Beena comes to clean the room early morning,
I met the Manager yesterday.
I bought this car last month.
He gave me the address today morning.
The teacher came at 9 a.m.
Ram reached the station at 6.45 p.m.
They announced the results yesterday.
The train arrived at 10.45 a.m.
Gupta deposited the amount on Monday.
They commenced the programme at 9 a.m.
Suraj attended the interview on Wednesday.
He will meet me on Monday.
I will attend the interview on Tuesday.
They will announce the results on Friday.
I will begin the work tomorrow.
The)’ will supply the books next week.
The workers will go home at 6 p.m.
Ram will publish the book next month.
He will visit the factory on Monday.