The 8 Rules of Writing
By Ajay Ohri
1. Write 50 words. That’s a paragraph.
2. Write 400 words. That’s a page.
3. Write 300 pages. That’s a manuscript.
4. Write every day. That’s a habit.
5. Edit and rewrite. That's how you get better.
6. Spread your writing for people to comment. That’s called feedback.
7. Don’t worry about rejection or publication. That's a writer.
8. When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and perceive.
The 8 Rules of Writing :
The 8 Rules of Writing To HOME PAGE
Idioms Index – Previous Page