Agriculture and Industry : New Words

Here is the list of New Words related to Agriculture and Industry.

flume : noun : a channel or passage for water

folder : noun : a flat instrument to fold sheets of paper

gin : verb : to clean cotton of its seeds by a gin

unmalleable : adjective : not capable of being hammered into a plate

New Words Index

From Agriculture and Industry to HOME PAGE