|Airport : Simple Sentences : Frequently Used Sentences in Airport : English|
Simple Sentences used
Simple Sentences Index
Simple Sentences used at Airport :
- Is this an International Airport?
- Why? Are you going to America?
- No, I am going to Delhi.
- I am also going there only.
- At what time?
- At 9.30 by Kingfisher.
- Is the plane ready?
- It should come from Trivandrum.
- Has the plane landed?
- It will take 10 minutes.
- Now it becomes like a town bus service.
- Everybody is going by airplane.
- Do you say that the nation is developed?
- I won't say like that.
- All are ready to spend.
- Are you a politician?
- You talk like a politician.
- No Sir, I am a businessman.
- You are asking question? Then what about you?
- Me? I am a journalist.
- That's why your talk is like that.
- Ticket is very cheap in Air Deccan.
- But the plane is too old.
- When will you return?
- After 10 days.
- I'll return tonight.
- Now 9.30 Kingfisher is on ready.
- Passengers are requested to board.
- Come on let's go.
- See you again when alighting.
From Airport to HOME PAGE
More To Explore