English Grammar Index
Fill up the blanks with the suitable articles (A, AND, THE)
- It is true that his error amounted to less than one tenth of ____ percent, in _____ total, but it was ____ error all same.
- Rajaji was ____ popular statesman. He was ____ effective speaker both in Tamil and English. He translated ____ Mahabharata into English. ____ Government of India honoured him with “Bharat Ratna".
- Mani was on ____ visit to Mumbai. On ____ way he lost ____ purse. He sent ____ telegram to his father for sending ____ amount of Rs. 300/-.
- Ours was ____ middle class family. Still I wanted to study medicine and become ____ doctor. My aim was to render service to ____ poor in ____ villages.
- In the evening ____ stranger walks towards ____ seas. ____ roaring sea was with big waves and ____ old man was seen there.
- ____ Ganges is ____ longest river in India. It originates at ____ place called Gangotri. Banaras, ____ ancient town, is situated on its bank.
- Madurai is known as ____ temple city. It is ____ well planned city. ____ people of this city are hospitable and kind ____ European took several photos of ____ surrounding places.
From Articles to HOME PAGE