English Grammar Index AnswerFrom Articles to HOME PAGE
Fill up the blanks with the suitable articles (A, AND, THE)
- The Ganges is ____ temple city. It is ____ Hindus. It is their belief that ____ dip in it will wash away their sins.
- My uncle lives in ____ village. He is ____ excellent musician. ____ piano of his own and he taught me how to play ____ piano.
- Ramu had applied for ____ post of ____ cashier in ____ bank. In ____ interview he answered some questions well.
- ____ old man said to his daughter, “if ____ servant finds any money on ____ floor when she cleans room it is mine.
- Though ____ elephant is ____ biggest of animals, ____ lion is ____ king of forests.
- ____ merchant, who was trading in salt, used to carry with him ____ load of salt on ____ donkey to next town, while doing so he had to wade through ____ stream.
- Turkey has ____ Coastal plain and ____ plateau, in centre. ____ Coastal region has ____ Mediterranean type of climate.
- At ____ steps of ____ court-room he met ____ prisoner, now ____ freeman.