English Grammar IndexQuestions Page From Articles to HOME PAGE
Fill up the blanks with the suitable articles (A, AND, THE)
- The Ganges is an temple city. It is the Hindus. It is their belief that a dip in it will wash away their sins.
- My uncle lives in a village. He is an excellent musician. The piano of his own and he taught me how to play the piano.
- Ramu had applied for the post of a cashier in the bank. In an interview he answered some questions well.
- An old man said to his daughter, “if a servant finds any money on the floor when she cleans room it is mine.
- Though an elephant is the biggest of animals, the lion is the king of forests.
- The merchant, who was trading in salt, used to carry with him the load of salt on a donkey to next town, while doing so he had to wade through the stream.
- Turkey has the Coastal plain and the plateau, in centre. The Coastal region has the Mediterranean type of climate.
- At the steps of the court-room he met a prisoner, now the freeman.