Belief : Synonyms and Antonyms
( Noun )
I have not much belief in his honesty.
• We should not trust those politicians who make big promises only at the time of elections.
• Some traders sell their goods on credit but then they charge higher rate of interests.
• People had great faith in the leadership of Abraham Lincoln.
• Students generally hesitate to express their opinion frankly when it concerns their teacher.
• They have been selected with a view to reflect both the thought and action of the writer’s life.
• Daps will not mind spending more money provided he is sure that this venture will fetch him huge profit.
• Belief gives you more energy.
• Distrust between the husband and wife was the main reason their divorce.
• The officers who are whimsical can not be depended upon to perform their duty effectively.
• Ram has of late developed some misgivings about Sham.
The Synonyms and Antonyms form an integral part of the English Language. Acquaintance with the vocabulary of the English language is a necessity for effective expression either in written or in an oral from. Synonyms are nothing but the similar meanings of a particular word or its semantic relation. A Synonym is a word or a phrase that means the same as another word or a phrase in the same language. Antonyms are the negative connotation of a particular word. An Antonym is a word or phrase that is opposite in meaning to a particular word or a phrase in the same language.
So enjoy this list and then get around for preparing your own list of Synonyms and Antonyms. There is no better way of boosting your words power. We have tried our best to make this site as informative as possible. It will certainly help in broadening the horizons of knowledge of the visitors.
Longest Word |
From Belief to HOME PAGE