Beneath : Synonyms and Antonyms
( Preposition )
His accusations are beneath contempt.
5. Not worthy
• The footnote given below from the text of the speech must be read to know the mind of the speaker correctly.
• The archeologist excavated the earth underneath to trace the structure’s origin.
• Everyone wanted to dig the treasure hidden under the tree.
• A man walked down the aisle selling popcorn and balloons.
• Up and up goes the balloon.
• An airplane flew overhead us.
• The above sentence is critically related to the main text.
• Our pilots can fly very high.
The Synonyms and Antonyms form an integral part of the English Language. Acquaintance with the vocabulary of the English language is a necessity for effective expression either in written or in an oral from. Synonyms are nothing but the similar meanings of a particular word or its semantic relation. A Synonym is a word or a phrase that means the same as another word or a phrase in the same language. Antonyms are the negative connotation of a particular word. An Antonym is a word or phrase that is opposite in meaning to a particular word or a phrase in the same language.
So enjoy this list and then get around for preparing your own list of Synonyms and Antonyms. There is no better way of boosting your words power. We have tried our best to make this site as informative as possible. It will certainly help in broadening the horizons of knowledge of the visitors.
Longest Word |
From Beneath to HOME PAGE