Simple Sentences used
at Bus Stand
Simple Sentences Index
Simple Sentences used at Bus Stand :From Bus Stand to HOME PAGE
- Which city do you belong?
- The same city.
- We should not depend on town bus.
- It won't come at the exact time.
- It costs Rs. 10/- in town bus.
- Very expensive' Sir.
- What will you buy?
- Rajmahal is known for silk.
- Will you have lunch in a hotel?
- 100 persons boarded a bus.
- Very bad bus.
- The same bus has been plying for ten years.
- Do you ask me?
- I am 'a peon in the collectorate.
- Daily I am travelling by the same bus.
- Some days the bus has left me.
- It's 10 years since the road has been laid.
- Auto journey is terrible.
- Surrounded by farmers.
- Fresh vegetables are available in the market.
- Where were you before this?
- I have been in Coimbatore till last year.
- Madurai is not like that.
- It is too hot in summer.
- Meenakshi Arnman Temple is very famous.
- If we trust Meenakshi, she won't give up.
- Which Meenakshi?
- My wife's name is also Meenakshi.
- No profession is here.
- Only 500 small hotels are here.