Pronunciation : im'be-sil'i-te
1. Great stupidity or foolishness
2. Something, such as conduct or an act, that is stupid or foolish
3. Psychology : The state or condition of being an imbecile, moderate or severe mental retardation
4. Foolish behavior
5. A kind of divine inspiration
6. Weakness of Mind
• His utter failure in his business can be attributed to his imbecility.
1. Imbecilities : Noun - Plural
2. Imbecile: Adjective
Enjoy this list and then get around for preparing your own list of words. There is no better way of boosting your words power. The most effective way to build your vocabulary is described in the page on Word Power. Educational research has discovered that your I.Q. is intimately related to your Word Power. Take a standard Vocabulary test and then an intelligent test, the result in both will be substantially the same. The more extensive your vocabulary, the better your chances of success, other things being equal- success in attaining your educational goals, success in moving ahead in your business or professional career, success in achieving your intellectual potential.