Business Dictionary :
Bank Account, Bank Balance
Bank : verb : to deposit money into a bank or to have an account with a bank
• He banked the cheque as soon as he received it.Bankable
• Where do you bank?
• Where do you have a bank account?
• I bank at or with Barclays.
: property or documents which a bank will accept as security for a loan
• A bankable paper Bank Account
: account which a customer has with a bank where the customer can deposit and withdraw money
• To open a bank accountBank Balance
• To close a bank account
• How much money do you have in your bank account?
• She has £100 in her savings bank account.
• If you let the balance in your bank account fall below £100, you have to pay bank charges.
: state of a bank account at any particular time
• Our bank balance went into the red last month. Bank Bill
GB : order by one bank telling another bank (usually in another country) to pay money to someone
US : piece of printed paper money Bank Book
: book given by a bank which shows money which you deposit or withdraw from your savings account Bank Charges
: plural noun
: charges which a bank makes for carrying out work for a customer Bank Clerk
: person who works in a bank, but not a manager Bank Draft
: order by one bank telling another bank (usually in another country) to pay money to someone Related Links :Bank
: NOUNBank LoanBank AdvanceBank BorrowingBank Deposits
The High Street Banks
: NOUN : 1
Merchant BankerBanker's BillBanker
: NOUN : 2Banker's OrderBanker GiroBanker HolidayBankingBanking Account
A Banking CrisisBanking HoursBank ManagerBank Note (or) BanknoteBank OnBank RollBank StatementBankrupt
Adjudication of Bankrupt
Declaration of Bankrupt
To file a petition in BankruptFrom Bank to HOME PAGE