Between jobs. What does that mean?
It's a polite way of saying that she is unemployed right now. She is looking for a job.
Here are a few examples.
• Really. I know a lot of people who are between jobs.
• If I am not careful, I may be between jobs too.
• I have never been between jobs after my graduation.
• The people who are between jobs should been given monthly stipend by the government.
• The period between jobs is the embarrassing one in our lives.
COURTESY : The Hindu (The National News-Paper) - India
From English : Between jobs to HOME PAGE
© Copyright 2020 english-for-students.com.