Which one is correct?
He was considered as the prospective leader.
He was considered the prospective leader.
You cannot say consider as. The word consider is not followed by as. You say, I consider you my friend.
Here are a few examples.
* I consider Tendulkar the best batsman in the world.
* He is considered handsome and honest
* America is considered the sole super power of this world.
* For his skills in web designing and on-line marketing, he is considered the captain of this company.
* Although, she is pretty and rich, she is considered the queen of this College.
* After this city was upgraded to the position of metropolitan stage, this city is considered the business hub of this part of the country.
COURTESY : The Hindu (The National News-Paper) - India
From English : Considered to HOME PAGE