Which one is correct?
He was considered as the prospective leader.
He was considered the prospective leader.
By Mr. Martin, New Jersey, USA-28th March-2007.
You cannot say consider as. The word consider is not followed by as. You say, I consider you my friend.
Here are a few examples.
* I consider Tendulkar the best batsman in the world.
* He is considered handsome and honest
* America is considered the sole super power of this world.
* For his skills in web designing and on-line marketing, he is considered the captain of this company.
* Although, she is pretty and rich, she is considered the queen of this College.
* After this city was upgraded to the position of metropolitan stage, this city is considered the business hub of this part of the country.
From English : Considered to HOME PAGE
© english-for-students.com. All rights reserved.