The Successful Sample CV is the product of careful thought and planning.
Mary J. Morris,
TELEPHONE : 01854 658194
Education and Publications Officer, Boston Museum. Responsible for organizing
Annual programme of school visits, lectures, and holiday courses. In charge of liaison
with primary and secondary schools. Preparing and publishing a range of leaflets and
mini-guides to the Museum’s collections. Managing an annual budget of £40,000.
Head of Humanities, Larswick Middle School. Responsible for department of four
teaching history, geography, religious education. Preparing and administering
departmental policy documents. Member of School’s Senior Management Team.
Pastoral care tutor to 35 pupils. Responsible for school magazine.
Teacher of History at St Wulfstan’s High School, Scunthorpe. Teaching pupils across
full ability and age range (11-18). Preparing classes for GCSE examinations, GCE ‘A’
levels and university entrance. House tutor.
Qualifications and Training :
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education, University of Hull
• BA Honours 2nd class, History and Economics, York University
• ‘A’ level English, History, French
• ‘0’ level English Language, English Literature, Maths, French, History, Geography, Biology
• Mountain walking and rock climbing
• Foreign travel
• Voluntary social work with local women’s refuge
Dr P. J. Cleary,
Director - Boston Museum,
Mrs. S. P. Greenwick,
34, High Street,