All 26 Letters
What is the name for a sentence that contains All 26 Letters of the alphabet?
These things are called pangrams and the most famous is the one typists use to test their keyboards:
• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
We don't know of a sentence that only uses each letter once, but there is a 28-letter example that uses the letters i and u twice:
• Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox.
• How many is a Billion?
• How do you describe a Person who does not eat meat, but eats fish?
• What is the word for an individual of arbitrary sex here?
• Besides Angry And Hungry, what is other English word that ends in -gry?
• Are there any Words with 5 Vowels in any order with no intervening...?
• I have read that the longest word is 1,909 letters long. Is this true?
• Is Bookkeeper the only word with 3 consecutive repeated letters?
• Is there a word for a Baby Hedgehog?
• Is there a term for the Study of Love?
• Is Deliverables a real word?
• Are there any words that only exist in the Plural Form?
• Are there any Word containing the same letter three times in a row?
• Are there any words that Rhyme With Orange?
• Are there words that contain The Letter Q without a U following it?
• Does Bimonthly mean twice a month or every two months?
• What is the feminine equivalent of Brethren?
• The name for a sentence that contains All 26 Letters of the alphabet:
• What are the Commonest English Words?
• What is the Third Word ending in -shion apart from cushion and fashion?
• Is there a word like Siblings for nephews and nieces collectively?
• Is there a word which describes the Fear of Friday the 13th?
• What is the collective term for a Group of Cats?
• What is the feminine equivalent of a Misogynist?
• What is the difference between Street and Road?
• What is the Longest English Word containing no letter more than once?
• What is the Frequency of Letters of the alphabet in English?
• Name of the common practice of forming A Word with 2 Capital Letters?
• What comes after Primary, Secondary, Tertiary?
• What is the feminine equivalent of Fraternal?
• Is there an Eight Letter Word with 5 Vowels in a row?
• What are the English Words which end in -dous?
• What is the Longest Word in the dictionary?
• What comes after once, twice, thrice?
• What is the longest one-syllable English word?
• What is the term used for a Prompt
• Name for a New Word coined by combining parts of existing words?
• What is the Name for a word that has Two Opposing Meanings?
• What is the word for a Fear Of?
• What is the opposite of Uxorious?
• What is the opposite of Nocturnal?
• What is the opposite of Juvenilia?
• What is the opposite of Hibernation?
• What is the opposite of Exceed?
• The Only Word in the English that ends with the letters -mt?
• What words in English containing two U’s in a row?
• What word contains the five vowels in the right order?
• The word for a word with more meanings based upon it's pronunciation?
• Unisex refer to something to do with both sexes, not just one sex. Why?
• What is the word for People Who Collect?
• What is the word for a word which is another word spelt backwards?
• The Word for words which sound like they are e.g. slush, slimy, etc.?
• The word that describes when two words that mean the opposite of each other are placed together?
From All 26 Letters to HOME PAGE