Note-Taking is a practice of noting down the information and the facts that you heard from a source normally oral discussion and a lecture. This will help you go through the same after some time and recollect what was discussed and what was said.
Remember the following points :
1. Read the Passage two or three times and get an idea of the theme.
2. Under line the main points.
3. Omit the unnecessary words.
4. Reduce the lengthy sentences.
5. Write the notes separating by dashes.
6. Give a suitable title for the passage.
7. The notes can be written at least in two sections.
Few examples for Note-Taking :
Example - 1
Example - 2