Which is the correct spelling : Oriented or Orientated?
It really doesn't matter: it's a matter of personal taste. Orientated is currently preferred use in general British use. Oriented is prevalent in technical use and in the US.
• How do I know when to put An Apostrophe in it's?
• Is it an hour or a hour?
• It is raining. Can this sentence stand alone as grammatically correct?
• Is the word Data singular or plural?
• Is the word Agenda singular or plural?
• Is it acceptable to use THEY instead of HE or SHE?
• Should I use A Singular or A Plural Verb with Collective Nouns?
• Should I write : A Number of People is or A Number of People are?
• What are the Plurals of octopus, hippopotamus and syllabus?
• What is a Split Infinitive and why should I avoid using one?
• The Word for The Whole that is Greater than the sum of the parts is ...
• When should I use LESS and when should I use FEWER?
• Which is correct : a European not an European?
• Which is correct in this sentence : Lay or Lie?
• Which is correct: My Friend and Me or my friend and I?
• Which is the correct spelling : Oriented or Orientated?
© english-for-students.com. All rights reserved.