Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
121. "Today is yesterday's pupil." - Benjamin Franklin
122. If you have a choice of taking two paths, always take the more daring of the two.
Calculated risk taking often produces extraordinary results.
123. Every day, get away from the noise, the crowds and the rush and spend a few hours alone
in peaceful introspection, deep reading or simple relaxation.
124. That which any person who has walked this Earth has achieved you can achieve with the
right mental attitude, perseverance and industry. Limiting thoughts and weak mental
images must be banished. One's focus must be on the attainment of goals that are truly
125. Get into the habit of memorizing beautiful poetry. Not only will it be a great source of
entertainment but it will quickly lift your intellectual functions to a higher level by
improving your memory, concentration and mental agility.
126. Keep your words soft and arguments hard.
127. Break the worry habit by putting things in perspective and laughing over small setbacks.
Repeat to yourself that "this will soon pass". Then take a sheet of paper, write out the
worry on your mind. Allot a certain period of time to think on it, isolate the precise
problem and formulate a powerful line of attack. By this practical technique, your
negative, energy sapping habit will soon be a faint memory of the past.
128. Be known as that person who goes the extra mile. The person who works longer than
others. The one who takes on the extra assignments and follows them through with great
success. Be the person who always has concerns about others and who makes family
members feel truly special. Be a standout, the one with a balance in both personal and
professional excellence. Be a star that shines brightly for all others to admire.
129. Become a committed and sincere networker. Cultivate new friendships. You will truly be
surprised where people end up over the years and how small, kind gestures will help you
later on in life. Treat everyone who crosses your path as if they are the most important
person in your world. You will certainly meet with great success.
130. When you look for something you will find it. If you constantly expect exceptional
success, you will surely have it. Peak performers attract success. You must keep the goals
you desire to achieve at the forefront of your mind throughout the day. Repeat your
ambitions at least five times a day and visualize yourself achieving them. If your goal is
to be rich, picture the house you will be living in, the car you will be driving, what it will
feel like to be rich and the pleasure of attaining your goals in life. Repeat your ambition
over and over until you have complete certainty that you will attain your desires and
eventually you will.