Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
41. When you stand and meet someone, stand firm and steadfast. A telling sign of an unfocused, weak mind is constant fidgeting, shifting of the eyes and shallow breathing.
42. Act tough and you will be tough. Have courage and inspire others with your actions. But always be considerate.
43. Ask not what this world can do for you but, rather, what you can do for this world. Make service an important goal in your life. It is a most fulfilling investment of time.
Remember, in the twilight of your life, when all is said and done, the quality of your life boils down to the quality of your contribution to others. Leave a rich legacy for those
around you to savour.
44. Once a week, arise at dawn. It is a magical time of day. Be still, go for a walk or simply
listen to an old Ella Fitzgerald recording. Take a long, hot shower and do 100 pushups.
Read one of the classics. You will feel alive and invigorated.
45. Remain slightly aloof. Do not let everyone know everything about you. Cultivate a
46. Master the art of public speaking. There are few natural speakers. One great trial lawyer
stammered dreadfully but through courage and strength of conviction, he developed into
a brilliant orator. Role model anyone you think is a highly effective, influential
communicator. Visualize a picture of this person. Stand like him, smile like him, and talk
like him. The results will startle you.
47. Seek out motivational speakers committed to character training and lifelong success.
Make it a point to attend inspirational lectures each month to consistently renew the
importance of personal growth in your mind. In a two hour seminar, you can learn
powerful techniques and strategies that others have spent many years learning and
refining. Never feel that you have no time for gathering new ideas, you are investing in
48. Read the wonderful book "Discovering Happiness" by Dennis Wholey. It will certainly
open up new horizons for you in your quest for an optimal state of health and happiness.
49. To enhance your concentration, read a passage in a book you have never explored. Then
try to recite it verbatim. Practice this for only 5 minutes a day and enjoy the results which
follow after a few months of effort.
50. Try entering a 5 km running race and then a 10 km event. The adrenaline that flows from
the experience of racing with several hundred other fitness-minded people is exhilarating.
By constantly pushing the envelope of your capacity, your potential will quickly unfold.
Remember, the body will give you only what you ask of it.