Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
21. No one can insult or hurt you without your permission. One of the golden keys to
happiness and great success is the way you interpret events which unfold before you.
Highly successful people are master interpreters. People who have attained greatness
have an ability which they have developed to interpret negative or disempowering events
as positive challenges which will assist them in growing and moving even farther up the
ladder of success. There are no negative experiences only experiences which aid in your
development and toughen your character so that you may soar to new heights. There are
no failures, only lessons.
22. Take a speed reading course. Reading is a powerful way to gain many years of
experience from a few hours of study. For example, most biographies reflect the
strategies and philosophies of great leaders or courageous individuals. Read them and
model them. Speed reading will allow you to digest large quantities of material in
relatively small periods of time.
23. Remember people's names and treat everyone well. This habit, along with enthusiasm, is
one of the great success secrets. Everyone in this world wears an imaginary button that
screams out "I WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT AND APPRECIATED!".
24. Be soft as a flower when it comes to kindness but tough as thunder when it comes to
principle. Be courteous and polite at all times but never be pushed around. Ensure that
you are always treated with respect.
25. Never discuss your health, wealth and other personal matters with anyone outside of your
immediate family. Be very disciplined in this regard.
26. Be truthful, patient, persevering, modest and generous.
27. Soak in a warm bath at the end of a long, productive day. Reward yourself for even the
smallest of achievement. Take time out for renewal of your mind, body and spirit. Soon
all your more important goals will be met and you will move to the next level of peak
28. Learn the power of breathing and its relationship with your energy source. The mind is
intimately connected with your breathing. For example, when the mind is agitated, your
breathing becomes quick and shallow. When you are relaxed and focused, your breathing
is deep and calm. By practising deep, abdominal breathing, you will develop a calm,
serene demeanor that will remain cool in the hottest of circumstances. Remember the
rule of the Eastern mountain men: "to breathe properly is to live properly."
29. Recognize and cultivate the power of autosuggestion. It works and is an essential tool in
maintaining peak performance. We are all performers in one way or another and it is
particularly valuable to use such techniques of athletes and public figures for our own
enhancement. If you want to become more enthusiastic, repeat "I am more enthusiastic
today and am improving this trait daily". Repeat it over and over. Purchase a legal
notepad and write out this mantra 500 times. Do it for three weeks with regular practice
and feel that this quality is developing. Very soon it will come. This is a strategy that
Indian sages have employed for thousands of years to aid their spiritual and mental
development. Do not be discouraged if the results are not immediate, they will certainly
develop. The spoken word is a powerful influencer of the mind.
30. Maintain a diary to measure your progress and to express your thoughts. Writing out not
only your successes but your troubles is one of the world's most effective methods of
erasing the worry habit, staying in optimum state and developing precision of thought.