Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
151. All individuals who have attained the highest of levels generally have cultivated the
essential mental habit of optimism. Without optimism, life loses its lustre and hardships
appear at every step of the way. This is an essential life habit.
152. Today, write down the seven best qualities of individuals who you admire and post this
list by your bed. Then, each morning as you rise, focus on a new quality which you will
strive to implement during the day. After one week, you will notice small differences in
yourself. In one month, these traits will become firmly embedded. After two months, all
those important qualities will be yours.
153. You have as many reputations as you do acquaintances as each person you know thinks
differently of you. What should truly concern you is your character. You have full control
of this and this is what you must develop, refine and cultivate. Once your character is
strong and vigorous, then all else that is positive will follow.
154. Consider yourself as an orange. Only what is really inside can come out. If you fill your
mind with thoughts of serenity, positivity, strength, courage and compassion, when
someone squeezes you, this is the only juice that can flow.
155. Our lives have been described as a parenthesis in eternity. We are but a small blip on the
stage of the Universe. As we can take nothing with us when we leave, then the real
meaning of our existence must be to give and serve others. Keep this in mind. When you
wake up early in the morning, repeat the mantra: "I will serve others today, I will care for
others today and I will be kind today." This kind of living will bring you huge returns if
you stay on the purpose of aiding others rather than on the outcome of personal gain.
156. Be known as an innovator at your place of work. Sit down over the next week and write
out ten suggestions for your supervisor as to how to improve the work being done and the
quality of the workplace itself. Be known as an idea person willing to discover challenges
and tackle them with zest and enthusiasm.
157. Learn to laugh at yourself.
158. Keep open the windows of your mind.
159. Try to go through one full day without saying "I". Focus on others. Listen to others and
you will learn wonderful new things as well as gain friendships.
160. Spend one hour a day in full silence except in answer to direct questions. Even then,
answer directly and without extending the conversation unduly. We, so very often, talk
around subjects and repeat ourselves. This ancient Eastern exercise will not only build
your will-power but develop clarity and precision of language which is essential for