Secrets of Success :
SET # - 6
Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
51. Aromas have been proven to be an effective means of entering a state of relaxation.
Scents have a very noticeable effect on your mindset and moods. Purchase the essential
oils of orange and clove bud from your local health food shop. Put a few drops of either
oil within a cup of boiling water and inhale the sweet smelling steam for a few minutes.
Then let the mixture sit in the room where you are resting. You will gain a sense of peace
and serenity. A little apple spice in the air has recently been shown to induce a far more
52. Cultivate the art of walking half an hour after you have finished eating your evening
meal. Walks in natural settings are the very best. Walking is, perhaps, nature's ideal
exercise. And when you walk, do not think about work or about the bills or about the
challenges you might be facing - this will neutralize many of the benefits. Simply enjoy
the walk. Notice the richness of your surroundings. Let your senses drink in the beauty of
nature and the crispness of the air for a change. So many people who have mastered the
art of growing younger have also mastered the habit of a daily walk.
53. Start a program of weight lifting at the gym. Strong people are mentally tough people. As
you age, you need not lose your physical nor your mental strength. 75 year-old men are
running marathons, 80 year-old women have scaled mountains and 90 year-old
grandparents are living rich, productive lives. Whether you are 19 or 93, stay fit, stay
motivated and stay passionate about life.
54. Never argue with the person you work for - you will lose more than just the argument.
55. In terms of business attire, dark suits (navy blue and charcoal grey) reflect power,
sophistication and authority. Have you ever seen a prime minister or president in a tan
56. Regularly send handwritten notes to your business clients and your other relations to
strengthen the bond. Develop a system which reminds you to send something valuable to
this network at least once every four months. Send them postcards when you are away on
vacation. If you have to buy a few hundred postcards and spend an hour writing, don't
worry. This is an exceptionally good investment of your time. Another idea is to send a
recent article of interest to your contacts with a handwritten note saying that you thought
this would interest them and that you continue to value their friendship. Relationship
building should always be a central focus whether you are a CEO, a student, a
salesperson or a parent.
57. Two of the fundamentals for a happy, joyful life are balance and moderation. One must
maintain a balance of all activities and do nothing to extremes.
58. Drink Jasmine tea which can be obtained from any Chinese herbal shop. It is excellent for
your general health and is very relaxing. Also try placing a few slices of fresh ginger in a
cup of hot water for a superb tea that will restore vitality and keep you in a peak physical
59. Remember that effective time management makes you more rather than less flexible. It
allows you to do the things that you really want to do rather than the things you really
have to do.
60. Do not take personal development books as gospel. Read them and take whatever useful
ideas you need. Some people feel they must do everything suggested and take the
techniques to extremes. Every book has at least one tool or strategy of benefit. Take what
you need and what works for you and discard what doesn't suit you.
The Complete Set of Secrets of Success….
PREVIOUS PAGE |
Secrets of Success
To HOME PAGE
Your first paragraph ...