Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
81. Develop the wonderful habit of a daily swim. It will promote excellent health, keep you
relaxed and concentrated, lean and trim. Swimming is not stressful on the body, provides
a great workout for the lungs and requires little time to do effectively. Remember that in
a fit body resides a fit mind.
82. People who are doing good today are ensuring their happiness for tomorrow.
83. The key to successful time management is doing what you planned to do when you
planned to do it. Keep your mind fully on the task at hand. Only then will you achieve all
your goals and have time for the things that matter most. Although it is imperative to be
flexible (a bow too tightly strung will soon break), following your planned schedule
requires no more than simple discipline.
84. An excellent visualization technique: if you are worrying about something, picture the
words of your worry on a piece of paper. Now ignite a match to the paper and watch the
worry dissipate into flames. Bruce Lee, the great martial arts master employed this
mental control device regularly.
85. Compartmentalize your worry. Set aside a certain amount of time to ponder over a
problem and map out an effective plan of attack and your options. Once this is done, have
the mental fortitude not to come back to the problem and go over it again and again. The
human mind is a strange creature - things we want to forget keep coming back and those
things we want to remember are not there when we want them. But the mind is similar to
a muscle and the more you flex it the stronger it will become. Make it your servant. Feed
it only the best nutrition and information. It will serve you well and perform magic if you
believe in it.
86. Peak performers are physically relaxed and mentally engaged.
87. To be at your performance peak mentally, your body must be loose physically and
relaxed. It is now beyond dispute that there is a mind-body connection and when the body
is supple, free from tension, the mind is clear, calm and focused as well. This is why yoga
is such a beneficial activity. It keeps the body relaxed so that the mind can follow. Basic
stretching for 15 minutes a day is also an excellent way to release tension that builds up
as a result of our life in this highly complex and fast moving, but wonderful world. Try
having a massage or power lounging in a Jacuzzi. Relax the body and you relax the mind.
88. Prepare a detailed financial plan for the next few years and follow it. Seek out financial
advice if you need it. A powerful strategy for financial mastery is also a simple one: save
10% of all you make for long-term growth (take this off the pay cheque before you have
a chance to spend it). If you can invest $200 a month for the next 30 years at an annual
return rate of 15%, you will end up with $1.4 million dollars. Being wise with your
money is one of the very best investments to make. Financial security leads to personal
89. Readers are leaders. U.S. President Bill Clinton read more than 300 books during his
short time at Oxford University. Some top performers read a book a day. Seek out
knowledge and information. We have truly entered the age of massive information and
those who are proactive can use this to their advantage. The more you know, the less you
90. Get into the excellent habit of reading something positive and inspirational before you go
to bed and as soon as you awake in the morning. You will soon note the benefits as these
thoughts will be supporting you throughout the day.