Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
171. Consider purchasing a pocket organizer which may prove to be an excellent tool for
scheduling, recording your commitments and keeping the responsibilities of your life in
fine order. One can be purchased at a reasonable price.
172. Browse second-hand bookstores every few months searching for lost treasures of
character-building books. You will find gems on public speaking, improving your habits,
time management, personal health and other important subjects for low prices. Some of
these older texts are the very best and come from an age where every young person was
under an obligation to develop discipline and good life habits regularly.
173. Read The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol. It will allow you to release the
powerful forces which most certainly exist in your mind but may presently be untapped.
174. Be known as someone with a cool head, warm heart and great character. Your presence
on this earth will long be remembered.
175. It has been said that doing something for others is the highest form of religion. Every
week, out of the 168 hours available, spend a few in service to others. Many say that such
selfless service soon becomes a key focus within their lives. Give your time at a seniors
home or to needy children. Teach someone how to read or offer to give a public lecture
on the subject of your expertise. Simply take action and do something to leave a legacy.
176. Fill your home with bright, fresh flowers. This is one of the best investments you can
make. Let the sounds of great music, loud laughter and good fun fill the oasis of your
177. Get to know and enjoy your neighbors. They make life more pleasant and can provide
helpful resources when you least expect it.
178. Recognize the power of mantras and the repetition of positive, powerful words. Indian
yogis have employed this technique for over 4000 years to live tranquil, productive and
focused lives. Create your own personal mantra which you can repeat daily to enhance
your character and strengthen your spirit.
179. When the breath is still and strong, so is the mind.
180. Use the following visualization from time to time. Sit in a quiet place and picture that you
will be on the earth for only another day. Who would you call, what would you say and
what would you do? These questions will give you some important insights into what
outstanding actions you must endeavor to complete.