Secrets of Success :
SET # - 19
Here is List of The Top 200 Secrets of Success and the Pillars of Self-Mastery suggested by Robin S. Sharma who is The Author of the best seller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
181. Study the following evidence of high character:
• Precision & clarity of thought and speech
• Refined and gentle manners
• The power and habit of introspection
• The power of personal growth
• The power to achieve your goals & dreams
182. "Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. People grow old only by deserting their
ideals and by outgrowing the consciousness of youth. Years wrinkle the skin, but to give
up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul... You are as old as your doubt, your fear, your despair.
The way to keep young is to keep your faith young. Keep your self-confidence young.
Keep your hope young." - Dr. L.F. Phelan
183. Explore the healing powers of Chinese herbal medicine and similar Eastern strategies for
maintaining a state of perfect health (consult an expert at all times and take a formal
course on the subject to gain powerful insights into this most useful area of healing).
184. Be certain to organize your time around the true priorities of your life. As Stephen Covey
has noted: "it is easy to say no when there is a deeper yes burning within."
185. Slow down your pace of life. In this complex age, we are running our lives at a frantic
pace. Focus on what is truly important and start undertaking activities that will slow you
down and rekindle the natural, calm within us. Sit in the grass and watch the blue sky for
half an hour - at first, it is not as easy as one would think and the urge is to get up after
only a few minutes of such useful relaxation. Once you are used to a healthier pace of
living, with regular periods dedicated to the simple pleasures of life, every other activity
will become more efficient and enjoyable.
186. Try eating only fruit and milk for a full day. Fasting is a powerful success strategy of the
East that millions use regularly to maintain peak health and mental clarity. By trying this
simple practice every few weeks you will notice a surge in your energy level and a
lightness in your walk. Big meals require a significant amount of energy that could be
better directed toward more productive pursuits.
187. Value your spouse's laugh and keep your partner's picture close by your work desk for
inspiration and pleasant thoughts throughout the day.
188. If you are married, have your partner's initials and your own engraved on the inside of
your wedding bands along with the date of your marriage. This is useful not only in case
the rings are lost but to provide you both with personalized keepsakes that may be passed
down to successive generations.
189. The mind is like a garden - as you sow, so shall you reap. When you cultivate it and
nurture it, it will blossom beyond your wildest expectation. But if you let the weeds take
over, you will never reach your potential. What you put in is what you get out. So avoid
violent movies, trashy novels and all other negative influences. Peak performers are
meticulous about the thoughts they allow into the gardens of their minds. You truly
cannot afford the luxury of a single negative thought.
190. Do a hundred sit ups a day and do not break this habit. Strong abdominal muscles are
very helpful to ensuring that you enjoy peak health and injury free days. They also
maintain your appearance and confidence level.
The Complete Set of Secrets of Success….
PREVIOUS PAGE |
Secrets of Success
To HOME PAGE
Your first paragraph ...